It’s holiday gift guide time! We’ve picked out some of our favorite products for brides and grooms this holiday season. Happy Shopping!
1. Anniversary Wine Crates: The gift that keeps on giving, this box comes with three separate wine compartments (wine not included). Each are labeled accordingly for the couple’s 1st, 3rd, and 5th wedding anniversary. Complete with the newlyweds’ initials (and other hidden messages of love), the boxes are gift enough – but then add wine and for years to come this couple will celebrate their big day in style. $130.00
2. Tieks Shoes: We just discovered these fancy (and fold-able) flats that certainly rival any famed designer pair. Perfect for maids’ gifts or to pack on the honeymoon, the shoes come in dozens of colors and styles, and are meant to comfort your feet when you need it most but can’t sacrifice style. Love! $165-$295.00
3. Rust Custom Designs: The gift for the couple who has everything! These one of a kind keepsakes are unforgettable. A collection of custom printed and wedding perfect porcelain home goods – including this Just Married Love Bug trimmed in gold (complete with couple’s names and wedding date) make great gifts for all. $78.oo set of four dessert plates. Other products available.
4. The Honeymooners Gift Pack: Available on Newlywish, this travelers kit includes leather passport holders, matching black luggage tags, a set of playing cards, an ultra-soft blanket, and a chamomile travel candle that creates a warm sense of home “wherever your adventures lead you.” Perfect for the jet setting couple about to head out on their honeymoon! $110.00
5. ONEHOPE Wine: Do you have wine lovers on your list? Give the gift of vino with a twist – ONEHOPE donates 50% of its proceeds to charitable organizations. With several gift crates, baskets, and even wine of the month club, you’ll be gifting good times and to good causes.
6. The Gift of Love by The Rescue Train: Instead of sending a gift, send the gift of life. The Rescue Train is a non-profit animal shelter rescuing animals from fates we’d rather not mention. Their gifting program allows you to make a donation in someone’s name and a card complete with pet photo will be sent to notify the recipient. They have an entire division dedicated to wedding gifting so check it out and save a life this holiday season!
7. Style Me Pretty Weddings Book by Abby Larson: A big book of beautiful weddings and wedding inspiration created by the famed Abby Larson, the brains behind Style Me Pretty. A great gift to get a gal (or guy) started off with oodles of ideas as they begin to plan their big day. $19.80